Monday 11 February 2013








Thank you so much for entering my life
Thank you for making me feels that I'm 
special
Thank you for always being there when I 
needed you
Thank you for making me laughs when I'm 
sad
You always make me forget my problems
And help me have a brighten day
There has never been a dull moment with 
you
Thank you for all those time that you stood 
up for me
When everyone seemed to be downing me
Thank you for always taking care of me
But most of all
Thank you for loving
I am really so grateful to god
Because he have let me meet someone like 
you
I know you think that I do not see
All the things that you're doing just for me
Nor do I care
But you’re wrong
Coz I know and I appreciate every little 
thing that you have done for me
And this is my way of saying thank you
And I hope that with this you will know how 
much I LOVE YOU
I want you to know that I'll always be here 
for you
You’ll always have me by your side when 
you need me
I'm never gonna leave you
I promise that I'll stay with you until 
FOREVER
I know that we do not know what the 
future may bring to us
But even if we do not end up with each 
other
I'll always be a friend that you can count 
on
Because you are already a part, a big part 
of my life
You are my best friend, my confidante, 
my partner you are 
my better half
I love you so much 

Never Let U Go........!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment