Tuesday 12 February 2013



"I just want to hug you, but your are 480 some miles away, what I wouldn't do for a hug."



 "Hugging is the ideal gift. Great for any occasion, fun to give and receive, shows you care, comes with its own wrapping and, of course, is fully returnable. Hugging is practically perfect. No batteries to wear out, inflation-proof, nonfattening, no monthly payments, theft-proof and nontaxable."


  

"Sometimes it's better to put love into hugs than to put it into words."



"A hug overcomes all boundaries. It speaks words within the mind that cannot be spoken."






"If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever."



"Hugs are to pull two people closer together, but why is it that you can never see the other person's expression when it happens?"





"Hugging closes the door to hate. Kissing opens the door to love."




"The best gift you can give is a hug; one size fits all and no one ever minds if you return it."



"Sometimes I miss you so much, I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you!"




If you want to hug or kiss her, don't ask her. Just do it. Chances are she wants to do it as well and she's just waiting for you to make the first move. Don't let shyness stop you showing your love for her. If you love her, be confident. Go for it, and show her how much you care. Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment